Find out how to make this delicious recipe!
What you will need
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Puree
- 350 grams of strong white bread flour
- 7 grams of fast-action dried Yeast
- 220 mililitres of Warm Water
- 200 grams of Tomato Passata
- 150 grams of Mozzarella
- 2 Mushrooms
- 8 Black Olives
- Small handful of Basil Leaves
- Black pepper
Before you start cooking, remember to wash your hands!
1.Add the yeast to the bowl of flour then add 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt and stir together.
2. Add 1 dessert spoon of olive oil to the water then pour this into the bowl of flour.
3. Now stir the bowl of flour until it looks like a ball of dough.
4. Sprinkle your surface with the flour then pour out your dough and knead it with your hands.
5. Lightly flour the bowl and pop your dough back in, covering with a teatowel. Now wait 1 hour until its doubled in size.
6. Now add a teaspoon of garlic puree to a bowl of passata, add the small pieces of basil and a couple grinds of pepper.
7. Now prepare your pizza toppings by tearing the mushrooms, olives and mozzarella into small pieces.
8. Roll out 4 pizza bases from your ball of dough then spread over the tomato mixture with a spoon.
9. Now add your toppings to the pizzas.
10. Then ask a grown up to place into the oven for 10 minutes.
11. Now your pizzas are ready to serve!