Find out how to make this delicious recipe!
What you will need
- 3 Dessert spoons of Grated Parmesean
- 2 Dessert spoons of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- 1 Bulb of Garlic
- A piece of Tin Foil
- 2 Tins of Chopped Tomatoes
- 375 grams of Chopped Frozen Spinach
- 250 grams of Ricotta Cheese
- 150 grams of Mozzarella
- 7 Fresh Lasagne sheets
- 1 Egg
- Pinch of Salt
- Salad Garnish
Before you start cooking, remember to wash your hands!
1. Place 8 cloves of garlic into a piece of tin foil and scrunch together.
2. Ask a grown up to place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
3. Next squeeeze the spinach in a seive to remove excess moisture.
4. Place the spinach into a mixing bowl with the chopped tomatoes, add a teaspoon of dried oregano and a pinch of salt.
5. Crack an egg into a mug and whisk with a fork, then pour into the mixing bowl.
6. Now ass the mozzarella and ricotta cheese.
7. Ask a grown up to remove the garlic cloves from the oven, and once cooled add them to the mixing bowl and give the mixture a stir.
8. Next brush the dish with vegetable oil.
9. Now place a soaked lasagne sheet onto a clean tea towel to dry.
10. Put lasagne sheet onto a chopping board and spoon in the filling.
11. Roll together your cannelloni and place into the prepared dish.
12. Pour over the chopped tomatoes and add the torn ricotta cheese on top.
13. Ask a grown up to place into a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes.
14. Dish up and serve!