Congratulations to all of the winners!
Ava M, Age 7
George B, Age 7
Gracie-Mae C, Age 7
Jaydon R, Age 5
Lola B, Age 8
Misrtal, Milagros & Leslie V, Age 9 & 7
Please click the link below to view Winners Gallery,
Courtesy of Jumbo Games;
6 LUCKY MAIN WINNERS WILL EACH RECEIVE A:
- A Dessineo ‘Learn to Draw’ Activity Set,
- A Dessineo ‘Learn to Draw’ Travel Set
- And 4 Jumbo Eco Games including Catch the Mouse, Honey Yummy, Peek-a-Boo & Colour Chameleon!
Terms and conditions apply!
For more information, including how we judge our competition entries and other terms and conditions, please visit the Milkshake website.
To be in with a chance of winning, we would like you to design your own Christmas stocking!
Make sure your picture is big,
And remember to tell us all about your picture.
Please put your name, age, postal & email address on the back of your entry before posting it and send it to this address:
milkshake! Jumbo Games Competition!
PO BOX 68338
Your entries need to arrive by 5pm on Friday 29th November 2019 and the lucky winners will be announced on Saturday 14th December 2019.
For more information, please visit www.milkshake.tv/competitions
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition, you agree to take part in any publicity associated with or resulting from the competition this includes the competition entry(s) being shown on air with child’s name announced. These entries will be put onto the milkshake website with the winner’s name and age.
2. (6) MAIN WINNERS WILL RECEIVE:
- Dessineo ‘Learn to Draw’ Activity Set
- Dessineo ‘Learn to Draw’ Travel Set
- Jumbo Eco Games:
- Catch the Mouse Game
- Honey Yummy Game
- Peek-a-Boo Game
- Colour Chameleon Game
4. The prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative is available and cannot be sold.
5. If prizes become unavailable or out of stock an alternative will be provided, styles and assortments may vary.
6. Entries will only be valid with a postal and email address provided.
7. All valid entries will be judged by a panel. The panel’s choice is final and no correspondence will be entered into - Once the closing date of the competition has passed, the winner selection panel meet and all entries are considered and judged on effort as well as artistic ability and whether or not they are perceived, by a majority of the panel, to have met the following criteria:
(a) Use of colour
(b) Effort expended linked to age
(c) Likeness to the required specification
The Milkshake! team only ever select entries which they feel have genuinely been created by the child, and the winner will be decided by mutual agreement of the panel.
8. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days on announcement of Winners (Saturday 14th December 2019.).
9. The closing date for all entries is 5pm on Friday 29th November 2019 and the winners will be announced on air and on the milkshake! Website on Saturday 14th December 2019.