Congratulations to all of the winners!
Amy, age 4
Teddy, age 5
Rose, age 3
Joanna, age 7
Alisa, age 7
Courtesy of Rainbow Designs, Harper Collins, Ravensburger, Trends UK & Studio Canal;
5 x Main winners will each receive a Paddington;
- 1 x Deluxe Plush
- 1 x Play Bus
- 3 x Figurines
- 1 x 4 in a box Puzzle
- 3 x Books - Love Day, The Missing Marmalade Sandwich & The Wrong List
- 1 x Paw Pad
- 3 x DVDS (Paddington – Finds A Pigeon, Flies a Kite & The Balloons – all with other episodes)
For more information, including how we judge our competition entries and other terms and conditions, please visit the Milkshake website.
To be in with a chance of winning, we would like you to draw your favourite Milkshake! Character or Presenter on an adventure!
This could be Paddington in the park on a winter walk adventure.
Make sure your picture is big,
And remember to tell us all about your picture.
Please add your name, age & postal address in your email, take a photo of the drawing and send it to this email address:
Milkshake! Paddington Competition in the subject please only enter once and siblings' entries will be counted as one entry.
Your email entries need to arrive by 5pm on Friday 19th February 2021 and the lucky winners will be announced on Saturday 27th February 2021
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition, you agree to take part in any publicity associated with or resulting from the competition this includes the competition entry(s) being shown on air with child’s name announced. These entries will be displayed onto the milkshake website with the winner’s name and age.
2. (5) MAIN WINNERS WILL EACH RECEIVE:
- 1 x Paddington Deluxe Plush
- 1 x Paddington Play Bus
- 3 x Paddington Figurines – Chef, Rainy Day & Red Hat & Suitcase
- A Paddington 4 in a box Puzzle
- 3 x books;
- Paddington Love Day
- Paddington The Missing Marmalade Sandwich
- Paddington The Wrong List
- A Paw Pad
- 3 x DVDS;
- Paddington Finds A Pigeon & Other Episodes
- Paddington Flies a Kite & Other Episodes
- Paddington And The Balloons & Other Episodes
4. The prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative is available and cannot be sold.
5. If prizes become unavailable or out of stock, an alternative will be provided.
6. Entrants should only enter once – extra submissions will not be counted, and sibling entries will be counted as one entry.
7. Entries will only be valid with an email address & full UK postal address provided.
8. All valid entries will be judged by a panel. The panel’s choice is final and no correspondence will be entered into - Once the closing date of the competition has passed, the winner selection panel meet and all entries are considered and judged on effort as well as artistic ability and whether or not they are perceived, by a majority of the panel, to have met the following criteria:
(a) Use of colour
(b) Effort expended linked to age
(c) Likeness to the required specification
The Milkshake! Team only ever select entries, which they feel, have genuinely been created by the child, and the winner will be decided by mutual agreement of the panel.
9. The closing date for all entries is 5pm via email on Friday 19th February 2021 and the winners will be announced on air and on the Milkshake! Website on Saturday 27th February 2021.
10. Prizes will be posted via FedEx from the Milkshake! Offices within 28 days of announcement of winners – Saturday 27th February 2021.
This is in addition to the Full General Terms and Conditions, please head to the Channel 5 website to find these: http://www.channel5.com/competition-terms-and-conditions/