Congratulations to all of the winners!
Betty, Age 6
Nyla, Age 6
Oliver, Age 4
Thomas, Age 4
Toby, Age 4
Please click the link below to view 'Winners Gallery'
Courtesy of eOne UK and Tomy UK;
5 lucky main winners will each receive the Ricky Zoom;
- 1X Speed & Stunts Playset
- 1X House Playset
- 1X Loop & Scootio 2-Pack
- 1X DJ - Pop & Go Pods
- 1X Meet the Zooms Multipack
- 1X Remote-Control Ricky
To be in with a chance of winning, we would like you to draw a picture of your favourite Milkshake! Character or Presenter travelling via transport this could be Ricky Zoom himself, Noddy in his toy car or Daisy & Ollie on their bikes.
Make sure your picture is big,
And remember to tell us all about your picture.
Please add your name, age & postal address in your email, take a photo of the drawing and send it to this email address:
Milkshake! Ricky Zoom Competition in the subject please only enter once and siblings' entries will be counted as one entry.
Your email entries need to arrive by 5pm on Friday 23rd October 2020 and the lucky winners will be announced on Saturday 31st October 2020.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition, you agree to take part in any publicity associated with or resulting from the competition this includes the competition entry(s) being shown on air with child’s name announced. These entries will be put onto the milkshake website with the winner’s name and age.
2. (5) MAIN WINNER WILL RECIEVE:
- 1x Speed & Stunts Playset
- 1x House Playset
- 1x Loop & Scootio 2-Pack
- 1x DJ - Pop & Go Pods
- 1x Meet the Zooms Multipack
- 1x Remote-Control Ricky
3. The prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative is available and cannot be sold.
4. If prizes become unavailable or out of stock, an alternative will be provided, styles and assortments may vary.
5. Entrants should only enter once – extra submissions will not be counted and sibling entries will be counted as one entry.
6. Entries will only be valid with a postal address provided.
7. All valid entries will be judged by a panel. The panel’s choice is final and no correspondence will be entered into - Once the closing date of the competition has passed, the winner selection panel meet and all entries are considered and judged on effort as well as artistic ability and whether or not they are perceived, by a majority of the panel, to have met the following criteria:
(a) Use of colour
(b) Effort expended linked to age
(c) Likeness to the required specification
The Milkshake! Team only ever select entries, which they feel, have genuinely been created by the child, and the winner will be decided by mutual agreement of the panel.
8. The closing date for all entries is 5pm via email on 5pm on Friday 23rd October 2020 and the winners will be announced on air and on the milkshake! Website on Saturday 31st October 2020
This is in addition to the Full General Terms and Conditions, please head to the Channel 5 website to find these: http://www.channel5.com/competition-terms-and-conditions/