Winners Will Be Announced on Friday 17th December 2021
“Milkshakers it's competition time! and Courtesy of Media IM and Posh Paws …..
5 lucky main winners will each receive:
- A ‘Meet the Hoppy Heroes’ DVD
- The Magic Wand Activity Book
- Welcome to Earth Activity Book
- The ‘Colours, shapes, Numbers, Opposites’ Book Box Set
- Two small Sunny Bunnies Sound Slammer Toys chosen at random
- One medium Sunny Bunnies Giggle & Wiggle Toy chosen at random
- And one large Sunny Bunnies Giggle & Hop Toy chosen at random
*Terms and conditions apply*
To be in with a chance of winning, we would like you to draw your favourite Milkshake! Character or Presenter on an adventure! This could be Big Boo going on a treasure hunt.
Make sure your picture is big, bright and colourful!
And remember to tell us all about your picture.
Please add your name, age & UK county in your email, take a photo of the drawing and send it to this email address:
Milkshake! Sunny Bunnies Competition in the subject, please only enter once and siblings' entries will be counted as one entry.
Your email entries need to arrive by 12pm on Friday 26th November 2021 and the lucky winners will be announced on Friday 17th December 2021
For more information and terms please visit the Milkshake website: milkshake.tv/competitions
Good luck Milkshakers!
MILKSHAKE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ARTWORK COMPETITIONS
The Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and by entering the Competition, entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and will be bound by them. Any changes to these Terms will be posted as updates and will be made available on Competition page.
1. Opening Date:
08:30am on Saturday 30th October 2021 (“Opening Date”)
2. Closing Date:
12:00pm on Friday 26th November 2021 (“Closing Date”)
The Competition will run from the Opening Date to the Closing Date (inclusive). All Competition entries must be received by Milkshake! by no later than 12:00pm on the Closing Date.
The Winners will be announced on air and on the Milkshake! Website on Friday 17th December 2021.
WHO CAN ENTER?
3. To enter the Competition:
a) you must live in the UK and be aged 10 or under;
b) you and your family members must not be employees of Milkshake!, any other company associated with the Competition or their respective associated companies or agents. Your family members include your mother, father, brothers and sisters (if you are under 18) and your partner and any of your children (if you are 18 or over).
4. If you live in the UK and are aged 17 years’ old or under, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
5. Your child will need to draw (1) picture in accordance with the Creative Brief above.
6. You the parent/ legal guardian must take a picture of the artwork and send it via email to Milkshake! between the Opening Date and Closing Date. This involves including the following information in the email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- your child’s first name,
- your child’s age and
- your home county,
If you do not wish to share your information in this way, you should not enter this Competition.
Only one (1) entry is permitted per entrant. Multiple entries will be void and the entrant disqualified.
7. Only submissions from the UK will be accepted. Any entries from outside the UK will be void and the entrant will be disqualified.
8. If you have more than one child in the family entering the Competition their submissions will count as one entry (“Sibling Entries”). Please provide each sibling’s first name and age.
9. Once the closing date of the competition has passed, the winner selection panel comprising of 3 people (the “Milkshake! Panel”) meet and all valid entries are considered and judged on effort as well as artistic ability and whether or not they are perceived, by a majority of the Panel, to have met the following criteria:
(a) Use of colour
(b) Effort expended linked to age
(c) Likeness to the required specification
10. The Milkshake! Panel only ever select entries, which they consider, have genuinely been created by the child. The winner will be decided by mutual agreement of the Milkshake! panel. The Milkshake! Panel’s choice of Winner(s) is final.
11. There will be 5 main winners of the Competition (the “Winners”)
12. For Sibling Entries, if your children are selected as Winners, they will count as one (1) Winner and therefore only one prize bundle will be awarded to the family and the children will share the Prize.
13. (5) MAIN WINNERS WILL RECEIVE:
- 1 x Meet the Hoppy Heroes DVD
- 1 x ‘The Magic Wand’ Activity book
- 1 x Welcome to Earth Activity book
- 1 x ‘Colours, Shapes, numbers, Opposites’ Book Box Set
- 2 x Sunny Bunnies Sound Slammer toys chosen at random from Turbo, Big Boo, Hopper, Shiny and Iris.
- 1 x Sunny Bunnies Giggle and Wiggle toy chosen at random from Turbo, Big Boo, Hopper, Shiny and Iris.
- 1 x Sunny Bunnies Giggle and Hop toy chosen at random from Turbo, Big Boo, Hopper, Shiny and Iris.
14. Prizes will be posted via FedEx from the Milkshake! Offices within 28 days of the Winner(s) confirming their delivery details to Milkshake! And Milkshake! Receiving any confirmation it deems fit in accordance with these terms.
15. If due to circumstances beyond Milkshake’s control Milkshake! is unable to provide any stated Prize or any part of it, Milkshake reserves the right to replace the Prizes (or any items within each prize bundle) with an alternative prize of equal or higher value. All Prizes may be subject to availability and the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier. Further, delivery of any alternative prize(s) shall depend on the manufacturer’s or supplier’s capacity to fulfil and deliver the alternative prize, and may be subject to availability of the goods and/or delivery delays.
16. Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative is available and cannot be sold.
17. Prizes can only be sent to a UK address so if a Winner has moved somewhere outside the UK after entering the Competition, their Entry will not be valid.
18. Milkshake! reserves the right to choose an alternate Winner or if:
a) The Winner does not comply with these Terms or Milkshake! has reasonable grounds for believing that the Winner has broken a rule contained in these Terms; or
b) The Winner does not (i) agree to these Terms; (ii) want to receive the Prize; or (iii) give any consent as may be requested by Milkshake within 24 hours; or
c) Milkshake! cannot contact the Winner does not respond to any requests from Milkshake! for information (e.g. confirmation of their address) within 72 hours of such request.
19. Use of Entry: By entering this Competition, you agree that Milkshake! may in connection with this Competition use your Entry, including any names or biographical information submitted by you or any statement made by you, in any and all media throughout the world as Milkshake in its sole opinion sees fit, without payment or further consent. Further you as the parent or legal guardian of the child or children agree to take part in any publicity associated with or resulting from the competition this includes the competition entry(s) being shown on air with your child’s name or children’s names being announced. These entries will be displayed onto the Milkshake! website with the winner’s name and age.
20. You should not provide any materials or information that you do not want published on our website or social media platforms or broadcast on our TV channels, or presented to other users of our websites and social media platforms or TV channels
21. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be valid. Milkshake! is not responsible if your Entry gets lost, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, damaged regardless of cause (e.g. technical malfunction, or if you experience any computer hardware or software or if you have technical problems trying to enter the Competition).
22. Please take care when entering the Competition to ensure that you provide your correct contact details. Any Entries which are incomplete and/or can’t be read clearly will not be valid and won’t be entered into the Competition.
23. Milkshake! shall at its sole discretion determine whether an Entry is valid, based on the entry requirements set out in these Terms. Each valid entry will be entered into the Competition.
24. The Winner(s) of the Prize shall be responsible for any applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the Prize description.
25. Milkshake! will not be liable for any loss or damage however it was caused (including without limitation in contract, tort or statutory duty) in connection with the Competition and/or Prize, other than death or personal injury caused by Milkshake’s! (and/or its employees’) negligence.
27. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and if there are any disputes the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.