Find out how to make this delicious recipe!
What you will need
- 12 Muffin Cases
- 175 grams of Caster Sugar
- 100 grams of Unsalted Butter
- 225 grams of Self-raising Flour
- 40 grams of Blueberries
- 2 Dessert Spoons of Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- Pinch of Oats
Before you start cooking, remember to wash your hands!
1. First line the muffin tray with muffin cases.
2. Weigh 175g of sugar, add the butter and beat with a wooden spoon.
3. Now crack 2 eggs into a mug and whisk with a fork.
4. Now beat the eggs with sugar and butter.
5. Then squidge the banana around in it's skin, spoldge it out and add to the mixing bowl.
6. Now add a teapsoon of baking powder to the self-raising flour.
7. Then add the flour mix to the mixing bowl and stir everything together.
8. Now add the blueberries and 2 dessert spoons of milk to the bowl.
9. Spoon in the mixture to a muffin tray and add a sprinkle of oats to each muffin.
10. Then ask a grown up to place into the oven.
11. Now tuck in.