Hayden Barton, Age 4
Jotham Patterson, Age 6
Hayden Josie Brown, Age 4
Olivia Sharp, Age 6
James Speight, Age 6
Bella-Rae Bowers, Age 7
Mason Wass, Age 7
Madina Abdul Shukkur, Age 5
Darcie Vickers, Age 2
Cece Young, Age 4
Please click the link below to view Winners Gallery,
Courtesy of Pop Up Projects
10 LUCKY MAIN WINNERS WILL EACH RECEIVE A COPY OF:
- Pattan's Pumpkin
- Pip and the Bamboo Path
- The Little Gardener
- Nimesh The Adventurer
- Hug Me
- Duck and Penguin Are Not Friends
- Zim Zam Zoom
- Archie Snufflekins Oliver Valentine Cupcake Tiberius Cat
- Suzy Orbit Astronaut
- The Same But Different Too
To be in with a chance of winning, we would like you to draw a picture of your favourite milkshake! Character or presenter having some autumn fun!
Make sure your picture is big,
And remember to tell us all about your picture.
Please put your name, age, postal & email address on the back of your entry before posting it and send it to this address:
Milkshake! Pop Up Books Competition
PO BOX 68338
Your entries need to arrive by 5pm on Sunday 17th November 2019 and the lucky winners will be announced on Saturday 30th November 2019.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition, you agree to take part in any publicity associated with or resulting from the competition this includes the competition entry(s) being shown on air with child’s name announced. These entries will be put onto the milkshake website with the winner’s name and age.
2. (10) MAIN WINNERS WILL RECEIVE:
- Pattan's Pumpkin by Chitra Soundar
- Pip and the Bamboo Path by Jesse Hodgson
- The Little Gardener by Emily Hughes
- Supersloth by Robert Starling
- Nimesh The Adventurer by Merdokht Amini
- Hug Me by Simona Ciraolo
- Duck and Penguin Are Not Friends by Julia Woolf
- Zim Zam Zoom by James Carter
- Archie Snufflekins Oliver Valentine Cupcake Tiberius Cat by Katie Harnett
- Dreamer by Brian Moses
- Suzy Orbit Astronaut by Ruth Quayle
- The Same But Different Too by Karl Newson
4. The prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative is available and cannot be sold.
5. If prizes become unavailable or out of stock an alternative will be provided, styles and assortments may vary.
6. Entries will only be valid with a postal and email address provided.
7. All valid entries will be judged by a panel. The panel’s choice is final and no correspondence will be entered into - Once the closing date of the competition has passed, the winner selection panel meet and all entries are considered and judged on effort as well as artistic ability and whether or not they are perceived, by a majority of the panel, to have met the following criteria:
(a) Use of colour
(b) Effort expended linked to age
(c) Likeness to the required specification
The Milkshake! team only ever select entries which they feel have genuinely been created by the child, and the winner will be decided by mutual agreement of the panel.
8. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days on announcement of Winners (Saturday 30th November 2019).
9. The closing date for all entries is 5pm on Sunday 17th November 2019 and the winners will be announced on air and on the milkshake! Website on Saturday 30th November 2019.
This is in addition to the Full General Terms and Conditions, please head to the Channel 5 website to find these: http://www.channel5.com/competition-terms-and-conditions/