Find out how to make this delicious recipe!
What you will need
- 3 Dessert spoons of Tomato Puree
- 2 Dessert spoons of Milk
- 2 Dessert spoons of Gravy Granules
- 2 Dessert spoons of Brown Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Puree
- 1 Onion
- 2 Celery Sticks
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary
- 150 grams of Frozen Peas
- 300 grams of Cooked Lamb Mince
- 650 grams of Cooked Potatoes
- 30 grams of Butter
- 350 mililitres of Warm Water
- Salt & Pepper
Before you start cooking, remember to wash your hands!
1. Chop the onion layers into small pieces and add 1 teaspoon of garlic puree and 3 dessert spoons of tomato puree.
2. Using scissors chop the rosemary into the bowl then grate in the carrot.
3. Now using scissors cut the celery into small chunks.
4. Next measure 4 dessert spoons of gravy granules add 2 dessert spoons of brown sauce to a jug of warm water, and give it a stir.
5. Now add the butter and pinch of salt to the potatoes and mash everything together.
6. Next add the cooked lamb mince and a couple of grinds of black pepper to the bowl of chopped vegetables and stir together.
7. Now spoon your mixture into an oven dish and pour in the gravy mixture.
8. Then spoon on the mashed potato and ask a grown up to place into the oven at 180 degrees for 45 mintues.
9. Now dish and serve your shepard's pie!