Find out how to make this delicious recipe!
What you will need
- 10 Dried Shitake Mushrooms
- Large nest of Noodles
- 50 grams of Light Brown Sugar
- 2 cooked Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 Teaspoon of sugar
- 1 Dessert Spoon of Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Dessert Spoon of Dark Soy Sauce
- 3 Dessert Spoons of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Dessert Spoon of Seasame Oil
- 1 Dessert Spoon of Vegetable Oil
- 200 grams of fresh shitake mushrooms
- 5 Spring Onions
- Small handful of chives
- Toasted sesame seeds
Before you start cooking, remember to wash your hands!
1. Pour warm water over the dried shitake mushrooms.
2. Add 1 dessert spoon of light soy sauce, one dessert spoon of dark soy sauce and 1 dessert spoon of warm water.
3. Pour the mixture into a jug and stir, then set it to one side.
4. Tear the fresh shitake mushrooms into small pieces.
5. Chop the spring onions and chives into small pieces.
6. Place the chicken breasts onto a chopping board and cut into chunks.
7. Chop the fresh shitake mushrooms into small pieces
8. Measure 2 dessert spoons of vegetable oil into the wok.
9. Now ask a grown up to place the wok onto the hob on a medium heat.
10. Pour in the shitake mushrooms and the spring onions and gently stir until the mushrooms are cooked.
11. Next add in the chicken, the noodles and the soy sauce.
12. Stir and cook, then add the chives and sesame seeds.
13. Dish up and serve.