Congratulations to al lthe winners!
Rafael Moniz, age 5
5 Runners up
Madison Cooper, age 6
Jessica Cairns, age 6
Stanley Fletcher, age 3
Llewellyn Smith, age 2
Stanley Robinson, age 3
The main winner will receive:
- a one-night Stay & Play package for a family of four in a Thomas & Friends™ themed room at Drayton Manor Hotel.
- a complimentary character breakfast.
- One-day theme park tickets plus access to the VIP Room in Thomas Land, as well as a private meet and greet with the Fat Controller (Subject to availability)
- and a Thomas & Friends themed goody bag (Terms and Conditions apply)
The 5 Runners up will each recieve a:
- A family ticket to Drayton Manor Park for 2x adults and 2x children (Terms and conditions apply)
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition, you agree to take part in any publicity associated with or resulting from the competition this includes the competition entry(s) being shown on air with child’s name announced. These entries will be put onto the milkshake website with the winner’s name and age.
2. One main winner will receive;
- A one (1) -night Stay & Play package for a family of four in a Thomas & Friends™ themed room at Drayton Manor Hotel – Based on 2 adults (age 12+) and 2 children (age 11 years and under)
- A complimentary character breakfast with a visit from one of the Thomas & Friends characters (available on Saturday & Sunday mornings and during school holidays. For Staffordshire term dates please view the stay and play offer). Thomas & Friends themed rooms are subject to availability and a standard family room will be offered if not available.
- Thomas & Friends themed goody bag to the value of £50 (prizes may vary)
- One-day theme park tickets plus access to the VIP Room in Thomas Land, as well as a private meet and greet with the Fat Controller at 11.30am on the morning of your visit. This time may be subject to change however if missed cannot be rearranged.
- Tickets are Based on two adults (age 12+) and two children (aged 11 and under) and access to a Private Thomas Land™ VIP Party Room for the whole day, not including any complimentary refreshments or gifts. Extra tickets can be added onto the package at an extra charge.
3. Five x runners up will each receive;
- A family ticket to Drayton Manor Park for 2 adults (age 12+) and 2 children (age 11 years and under)
For more information about the park please visit www.draytonmanor.co.uk
4.The main prize is not valid on the day without pre-booking, day in park must be used on the same day as overnight stay.
5. Winners will be contacted by milkshake via email and given an email address to contact in order to redeem their prize.
6. Winners may redeem the entirety of their prize on one date of their choosing until the 2nd June 2019, (excluding November 17th 2018 until 30th January 2019) on days the park is open. Please check the website before arriving for opening times and dates. Prize must be pre-booked in advance of visit, subject to availability.
7. The competition winners will be issued with a reservation number, which must be presented at hotel reception for main winner after pre-booking and park gates for runners up.
8. The name, email address and contact number of the one main winner and five runners up will be requested for prize fulfilment and may be passed to the third party provider ‘Superdream’ for prize arrangement.
9. Travel is not included, nor does this prize cover any additional costs.
10. The prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative is available and cannot be sold.
11. All valid entries will be judged by a panel. The panel’s choice is final and no correspondence will be entered into - Once the closing date of the competition has passed, the winner selection panel meet and all entries are considered and judged on effort as well as artistic ability and whether or not they are perceived, by a majority of the panel, to have met the following criteria:
(a) Use of colour
(b) Effort expended linked to age
(c) Likeness to the required specification
The Milkshake! team only ever select entries which they feel have genuinely been created by the child, and the winner will be decided by mutual agreement of the panel.
12. Entries will only be valid with an email address provided.
13. The closing date for all entries is 5pm on Friday 12th October 2018 and the winners will be announced on air and on the milkshake! Website on Saturday 20th October 2018.
For our full general Terms and Conditions please head to the Channel 5 website: http://www.channel5.com/competition-terms-and-conditions/