- Mission Ready - Race Track Playset;
- a 6 Figure multipack;
- 4 x Figures & Vehicles;
- a ‘Meet the Cadets’ Book;
- an ‘Earn your Wings’ Sticker Book
- And a brand new first issue of the ‘Top Wing Magazine’
To be in with a chance of winning we would like you to draw your favourite Milkshake! character(s) or presenter(s) travelling through the sky. This could be in an aeroplane, helicopter or even a hot air balloon.
Make sure your picture is big, bright and colourful! Remember to tell us all about your picture and please put your name, age, postal & email address on the back of your entry before posting it and send it to this address:
Top Wing Competition
PO BOX 68338
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition, you agree to take part in any publicity associated with or resulting from the competition this includes the competition entry(s) being shown on air with child’s name announced. These entries will be put onto the milkshake website with the winner’s name and age.
2. (6) lucky main winners will receive;
A Top Wing;
• (1) Mission Ready - Race Track Playset;
• (1) 6 Figure multipack;
• (4) Figures & Vehicles;
• (1) ‘Meet the Cadets’ Book;
• (1) ‘Earn your Wings’ Sticker Book
• And (1) first issue of the ‘Top Wing Magazine’
3.The prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative is available and cannot be sold.
4. If product prizes become unavailable or out of stock an alternative will be provided, styles and assortments may vary.
5.Entries will only be valid with a postal or email address provided.
6. All valid entries will be judged by a panel. The panel’s choice is final and no correspondence will be entered into - Once the closing date of the competition has passed, the winner selection panel meet and all entries are considered and judged on effort as well as artistic ability and whether or not they are perceived, by a majority of the panel, to have met the following criteria:
(a) Use of colour
(b) Effort expended linked to age
(c) Likeness to the required specification
The Milkshake! team only ever select entries which they feel have genuinely been created by the child, and the winner will be decided by mutual agreement of the panel.
7. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of announcement of Winners – Saturday 16th March 2019.
8. The closing date for all entries is 5pm on Friday 5th April 2019 and the winners will be announced on air and on the milkshake! Website on Saturday 13th April 2019.
This is in addition to the Full General Terms and Conditions, please head to the Channel 5 website to find these: http://www.channel5.com/competition-terms-and-conditions/